Want to boost mywifiext to increase the network of your local area? NETGEAR EX3110 Wi-Fi range extender increases the current network coverage by offering AC dual band Wi-Fi up to 750Mbps. It functions with any normal Wi-Fi router and is perfect for downloading and gaming HD videos. Will get connectivity you need for your iPads , smartphones, laptops and much more. So without wasting your time let’s initiate with the process to install New extender setup:
Steps to install mywifiext setup:
- Switch on netgear EX3110 extender.
- Locate the Netgear EX3110 setup and the WiFi router in the same location or close to each other.
- Then connect the extender into the working electric outlet.
- Then grab a PC, laptop, mobile etc and open a web browser and access mywifiext.net.
- The Netgear EX3110 installation assistant will be displayed on screen.
- Ignore the configuration instructions shown on the computer.
- Shift your Netgear EX3110 extender to a new position in your home or workplace wherever you wish to place.
- If you are still facing no connection or poor connectivity move the Netgear_ext closer to the router and wait until the LED lights are stable.
- Once you have located the right place for your extender, connect your users to the wifi enabled devices and to expanded WiFi network.
- Ensure that all the four lights present on the extender shows green colour. This assures that the Netgear extender setup is properly installed.
In case you are unable to configure Netgear EX3110 setup you can reach out our highly experienced experts quickly via chat or calling us on 1-866-988-8965.